Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
robert1965

perfect scenario ice under foot now what.

9 posts in this topic

New LX-5, some new jigs. I also want to hit some early ice pike on the tip-up as well. We'll be heading up north in the morning, and I'll be out early afternoon tomorrow until dark, and all day Sat. Possibly some on Sunday morning too.

Cant wait to ice fish and run n gun for the first time in my life!!

hah.

i'm looking foward to using all of my stuff, rods, reels, jigs, vex, auger, and some other stuff!!!

As usual spent way to much money before the season when I didnt need anything really. Biggest investment was new blades so I cant wait to drill holes super fast again

well i have already been out 3 times but i am going to try to search for fish this year and more run and gun style like said above. i also am running the new bro sticks out this year and the st croix premier combos also and i would really to see how the new bloodworms by northland work havent got to use those yet but i am going to try them tomorrow after the show on a local lake though

cant wait!!!

I can't wait to use all of my gear again. Always works much better on the ice than in the garage. grin