• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lindy Little Joe

harvey lee

Lindy-Little Joe has proven time and again that its live bait rigs and lures are truly deserving of the title “Legendary” and its lineup of ice tackle is no exception. From proven jigs like the Genz Bug and Frostee to the innovative products like the Rattl’n Flyer Spoon, look to Lindy to cover your hard-water needs.

This year sees an exciting addition to the already deadly line of Rattl’n Flyer Spoons. They are now available in a 1/16 oz. size – small enough to catch bluegills and perfect for finicky walleye! The unique action of this lure allows you to “cast” under the ice as it glides away from the hole, returning to a vertical position when jigged. In essence, it allows you fish an area much larger than what could be accomplished with other lures. Just pound the bottom a few times, reel up, and repeat – but be sure to hold on, with a built-in brass rattle and irresistible flutter the fish can’t resist! Tip it with a minnow head, waxies or spikes and you’ve got a deadly combination for all species of fish.

While jigging the new Rattl’n Flyer with one rod, it is always a good idea to rig another rod with a Thill Gold Medal float and live bait. This combination allows you to effectively fish with two different tactics from virtually the same location. Apart from being the most sensitive floats on the market, the Thill Gold Medal Supreme floats have a unique feature which allows the angler to use them as a fixed float, slip float, or even remove them to fish no float at all! Mini Shy Bites and Mini-Stealth floats are perfectly designed fixed floats for the dedicated Panfish angler and Ice ‘N Fly floats, which can be used as fixed or slips, are ideal for use with tip-ups or for “dead sticking.”

Techni-Glo is yet another legendary concept created by Lindy. It was the pioneer for super bright, long-lasting glow in dark lures. Glow red, blue, green, and chartreuse are the four primary colors of Techni-Glo that have been widely received by successful ice fishing enthusiasts. Glow lures are important because of the low light conditions which confront every ice angler with the need to attract fish from long distances, and Techni-Glo rises to the challenge with not only an ultra-bright glow, but one that is the actual color of the lure. This allows for a fine-tuned approach in living color! Also check out the Techni-Glo tazer, a product guaranteed to super-charge your glowing arsenal.

For a full list of available products in the Lindy ice lineup, be sure to check out lindylittlejoe.com for details and useful tips from Dave Genz, Ted Takasaki and other experts in the field. Take Lindy fishing, you won’t regret it!

http://lindylittlejoe.com/

the Rattl’n Flyer Spoon is 1 of my fav i have most of the colors.i was suprised to see the smaller 1's 1/16 oz so i had to pick a few of those up also.great investment on these spoons has caught me lots of fish.

These things ae making a huge difference on Upper Red right now. With this years super dirty water the flutter and rattle all presented with some wicked glo power is triggering walleye like no other right now. It is not very often I sway from my old stand by jigs but this is one new lure I an very happy to have tied on right now.

I love the Lindy Line! I landed my first LOTW wall hanger last March on while jigging a Gold Rattl'n Flyer trying to entice her to bite when BLOOP my dead stick was the ticket.... Guess what! The Lindy Red Glow Genz Worm was the winner!!!!! I love the action of the Flyers and get great glow options with the Genz worm, Frosties too on the dead stick. Lindy's in my box every time and usually on the line!

Thanks for this baby Lindy!!!

100_1111.jpg