Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CrappiesNeyes

Best Vexilar Battery?

7 posts in this topic

I need a new battery for my Vexilar. Any opinions or thoughts on what brand / type to get? Thanks in advance. CNE

I recommend getting the 9amp 12V. It is what originally comes from Vexilar on new flashers. Lots of 7amp ones out there for cheap, but the 9amp is suppose to give you longer lasting charge.

I agree. Go with the 9amp. As for brand, I dont think it would matter TOO much, but, I have had my Vex battery for 3 years now, with forgetting to charge in the summer and everything, it has been very good to me. Typically a full day of fishing with it on and it wont leave the 100% mark

i have found a 10 amp one that it same size width and length just a lil taller which still works for my open box style mount. can go about 6 days out fishing on red and use it all day before it needs a charge. just did a search on battery stores and found one i think it was used in a scooter. only like 26 dollars too.

My vex battery is finally giving out this year with not holding a charge well and dying faster...they are good abtteries thought bought one for $20 probably a 9 amp but we will see how it goes