Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lure lighting guy

St Paul Ice Show

12 posts in this topic

Hey I have seen the Lure Lightning on this site last year, but this is my first year logging in the site looks great. Is the Lure Lightning going to be at the show? Glad to become a member.

Welcome bingobob.

Try the site for the River Centre in St. Paqul and see what they have listed for vendors. I didnt see it but wasnt looking hard for it either.

Bingo Bob ... welcome to the site!

Welcome Bingobob. A friend of mine said someone was asking so I thought I would log on. You can count on us to be there at the show. You will love being a member on the site. See ya at the show we will keep an eye out for ya.

Welcome Bingobob!! I'm kinda new myself and learned a few things. The best fishing/hunting forum site out there.

Welcome to FM/HSO/IL. Yes, when I looked at the vendor list I'm sure I saw them listed.

If Randy is at the booth, he is very helpful. Great product.

Welcome, I bought one last year, great idea!, you don't lose them or have dead batteries like the little lights, plus I thin it is brighter

I seen them last year at the show so they will probably be there this year.

I was not out for a fish house last year so I did not look at them much but this year I will be looking for a flip top. A buddy of mine said that the prices will be more at the show then at stores . Is that true? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to Fishing Minnesota! Glad to have you part of this wonderful family!

Made the trek down there last night and found it and Randy is a heck of a guy to chat with. Awsome light.My buddy had me buy one for him too. I also picked up a new fl-20 and the house prices looked reasonable. If they really want to get rid of them go on Sunday and I am sure you will find a good deal on a fish house.