• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wii Fishing Games

Windy City

I think this was on another thread but I can not find it. I just bought a Wii system and would like to put a fishing game on my Christmas list. Let me know if any of you have played, bought any of the games and give me a run down of why you love it, hate it or in the middle on any of the games. Do they come with a "reel" etc.

Windy

I got the rapala game a couple months ago and still enjoy it. if you get it, just know it's not realistic. My record is like a 50-something pound largemouth bass. and you catch a fish on virtually every cast....so maybe it is realistic smile I think people expect too much out of video games. it's hard to repilace the experience of being in a boat.