• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

TUF

mrklean

I think that Junie Browning is nuts and could never handle pro MMA unless he grows up quite a bit. Reading his blog on TUF he just makes excuses. Guys like that never last. He fights Dave Kaplan in the finals show. It will be interesting to see if he shows up as a fighter or a coward.

The TUF finals look to be good though. I think Vinny Magalhaes is going to show Ryan Bader a thing or 10 about Jiu Jitsu. The Phillipe Nover and Efrain Escudero fight could be one heck of a fight. I look forward to next Saturday.

Thing about vinny is like they said he cant take a punch, he was getting beat pretty good and was only looking to try to take him down, i see him winning because Badar has no stamina at all even though i would like to see him win. Unless vinny becomes more then a 1 dimensional fighter i dont see him lasting in the UFC guy like Rampage, The dean of mean, The ice man who need one punch and they take your head off he wouldnt last

I see TUF 9 is going to be USA vs UK middleweights with Bisping coaching the Brits.

I, for one, would like to see a cast of heavyweights. Looking through the UFC site the have 46 welterweights, 48 middleweights, 43 light heavyweights but only 19 heavyweights. Brock needs some new people to beat up.

What am I missing here? I thought Junie Browning got beat up and choked out, by a one dimensional fighter that wasn't very good himself?

How does he end up fighting another guy in the finals, how did that come about? I must have turned it off to quick and missed something?

I believe that the other guy also got beaten in an earlier match? Isn't that the guy that begged his bud to try and knock him out and his bud obliged?

Whatever the case may be, I hope he works that loudmouth Browning over....dudes a few bricks short of a load, thats for sure and as UFC fighters go, he isn't very good, not in any aspect of the sport, not from what he has shown from the git.

At least a loud mouth like a Phil Baronni, has some tools to back it up!

Oh, thanks for clearing that up....guess I have to pay more attention to the circumstances and not just the fight.

I knew that they had fighters who had lost sometimes fight again, but I thought there had to be some extenuating circumstances, like someone getting hurt, someone getting thrown off the show, something like that?

I guess it doesn't matter, now, no matter who he fights, I get the chance to see him get his obnoxious a$$ kicked again!

Way back when, when Chris Leben took a leak on that other fighters bed, I couldn't wait to see someone work him over...with him it took awhile because he is a pretty well rounded fighter, now I kinda like the dude, but it didn't break my heart when Anderson Silva ate his lunch!