Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hunt fish repeat

Thanks for your input

7 posts in this topic

Okay, here's the scoop on the Bass Lake Contest Thanks for your responses today. I had to finalize the list tonight so the flyers could go out for the St. Paul Ice Show on Friday. Pre-registered contestants will be in a drawing for a $1000 gift certificate. #11 will be a clam ice shack. The grand prize will be a 2008 Dodge Dakota extended cab 4x4 pickup with a msrp. of $27,535. All other prizes will be as they were in my original post. If your at the show sign up for one of 25 free entries to be given away after the show we'll be at booth 1007 and running the trout pond. When things slow down I will post all the info under the Tournament/league/charitble events forum

sounds great I hope I can find your booth at the show on Sunday. Are you pre-selling tickets to the tourny as well at the ice show?

I dont know if youll be able to answer/get back to me or me see this before, but how much is the trout pond? i want to bring my kid and figure she can try that out.

Thanks

Shawn