• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

LG Dare& Music

icefisher4ever

The LG Dare comes with Rhapsody software. If you create your playlist in Rhapsody you can sync it to your phone. I just re-synced mine up yesterday after adding an 8gb Micro SD card.

Songs downloaded from itunes cannot be used because of Apples DRM (digital rights managment).

Most MicroSD cards come with an SD adapter that will fit a standard card reader.

I put my music into MP3 format, then saved them all to my MicroSD card. Then inserted into phone....voila.

I know about the adapter I have 3 of them...DOH.

I have tried about a dozen C-Readers in total and it won't open.

I have been told I need a reader that can read Micro SD HC cards.

I should have bought the card reader that came with the card for a few more bucks but I figured one of my readers would read it.

I......give up!

No memory Card needed but you will have limited space so eventually you'll want a Micro SD card.

I bought a 4 Gig on New-Egg for around $30 I believe. If you go that route I'd get the Card reader "not adapter" that comes with it.

I know Dtro has a 1 Gig card which is more than enough space and his card can be read in just about any card reader.

Rhapsody will be on the CD that came with your phone the software Driver for the Phone is on the CD also.