Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
icefishing21

favorite ice fishing photos!

129 posts in this topic

i thought id start a topic on favorite ice fishing photos of 2008-2009 because i love seeing those cool pics.

heres my first one, taken tonight on a lake in the south metro.

DSCN1550.jpg

This was Thanksgiving morning. Guess what I was thankful for grin

3080585699_07ecdd1ba2.jpg

That was on Tyson, small lake down by Marshall.

Nice picks guys I need to start bringing the camera more...love the look of those new frabil shacks! How are they on the ice?

DSCN0041.JPG

Red River Greenback hunt.

DSCN0039.JPG

Red River Frabill pack grazing down the Red hot on the trail of sumo Greenbacks with Stu McKay.

DSCN0027.JPG

Found me a Red River Piggy Greenback. (CPR)

My hands were getting numb and what was not numb was hurting preaty badly...they were very-very cold from trying to keep her wet so she would not freeze up here eyes and gills before we released her safely, and get the pics needed.

I held her in the hole tell the cameras were ready, some cameras were too cold so they needed to change to warm batteries..(burrrr..more back in the hole time)..I was griting my teeth to manage the pain actually. Kinda tough to smile...I get lots of guff about that shot for that reason.

Even so...I'm not the biggest smiley guy in the world anyway. All things considered, I was grinning wide on the inside. LOL!

LateIceFishing4.jpg

My cousin bringing out the gear with waders while I wait on a foot of ice on the last day of ice fishing last year, brings back some great memories and crazy times!