• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pandora Radio

fishwater

Listening right now.....Dweazel Zappa can really kick it out!

I thought I heard they may be going out of business?

It's a free internet music service......you can create your own channels for instance I just typed in Greg Howe and it's playing Greg Howe and other similar raging Rock like Howe Plays.

What is it Sean?

I'll try to help a little more. It's free, and when you log in it'll ask you for a favorite song or band. It'll then play music that is very similar to that music (based on a number of factors that all songs are rated for). The key is it doesn't care whether it's a multiplatinum artist or a garage band in Cleveland, if it fits what it thinks you like it'll play it. Each of the subsequent songs will allow you to give it a thumbs up or thumbs down to better define the musical stylings you prefer. Great tool for finding new bands.

Quote:
I believe if you create a free account (rather than just relying on IP) you can skip as many songs as you want.

Actually when you register you only get so many skips per hour per Station. So if you make another Station you are good to go. It's not that big deal and doesn't effect my experience at all.

Jason Becker KILLER Rock!