• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

WEC

The Grebe

OLY..I think your right, both of those hombres can rumble! I think that Torres will take it though...that little dude looks invincible, but so did Uriah Faber.

OOOPPPS!! The live stuff comes on at 7:00 on Versus.

JT...you missed a pretty good card...most of them are good when they are free! grin

What I liked even more then The WEC matches was watching that Junie Browning on the UFC series, get his a$$ kicked and get choked out! Had his opponent stretched him out, colder then an ice cube, that would have been better yet....but when the dude only has a brain the size of a walnut, it's hard to jar it and get those results.

Why Dana White let that mental case stay on the show and live in the quarters with the other fighters is beyond me? He should have had his own room at the nearest mental facility!

Throwing a glass at another competitor...that dude should have filed assault charges on him, something like that could have been career ending, had it cut a tendon or something.

I think that anyone of the competitors on the show in his weight catagory can take him. He has the big mouth and all the talk and intimidation tactics, but when it come to puttin up the goods in the cage, he is sorely lacking.

I thought the first guy he fought beat him by a thin margin, the second guy definately put a beat down on him and hopefully he will be handed another beating or two before he fades into the sunset!