• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Contest opinions needed

I am in the process of finalizing the prize list for this years Bass Lake Contest in Somerset and want to know what you guy's think?

1 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 4x4 Truck

2 Ice Team Fishing Package

(Ice Armor Cold Suit, Fish Trap Scout, & Rod/Reel)

3 MarCum LX5 Flasher

4 Clam Fish Trap Yukon Shelter

5 Ice Armor Cold Suit

6-7 Strike Master Ice Auger

8 Vexilar FL18 Flasher

9 Clam Fish Trap Guide Shelter

10 MarCum VX-1 Flasher

12-14Three Day Country Splash Ticket Package

15 Clam Fish Trap Guide Shelter

16 MarCum LX5 Flasher

17 Remington 870 Shotgun

18 Vexilar FL-18 Flasher

19 Wilcraft Rental Package

20 Ice Armor Cold Suit

21 MarCum VX-1 Flasher

22 MarCum VS380

23 VexilarFL-18 Flasher

24-27 Clam Fish Trap Pro Shelter

28 Clam Fish Trap Guide Shelter

29 Ice Armor Cold Suit

30-31 StrikeMaster Hardwater Wear

32 MarCum VS380

33 Warner’s Dock Hummingbird Depth Finder

34 Vexilar FL-18 Flasher

35 Vexilar Cold-Snap Gear

36 Ice Team Package

(Vexilar Cold-Snap Gear, Fish Trap Scout, & Rod/Reel)

37 MarCum LX5 Flasher

38 Ice Armor Cold Suit

39 Clam Fish Trap Pro Shelter

40-49 Strike Master Ice Auger

50 $1500 Canadian summer fishing trip

Would you buy the 3 day Wisconsin license and pay the $30 entry fee if I went with this list?

I think you are saying this is a ICE fishing event right?

The prize list is great for $30.00 I do not now where this lake is but would drive there if it was not more than 3 hours a way from Duluth,MN. Well let us now what you plan to do and we will be there.

I'm in... My aunt and uncle told me about it last year. They said that they had a blast and got sunburnt. I already have the year long license so might as well use it. That is a nice prize list. How many people came last year?

Okay, here's the scoop: I had to finalize the list tonight so the flyers could go out for the St. Paul Ice Show on Friday. #11 will be a clam ice shack. The grand prize will be a 2008 Dodge Dakota extended cab 4x4 pickup with a msrp. of $27,535 everything else will remain as it was in my original post. If your at the show sign up for one of 25 free entries to be given away after the show we'll be at booth 1007 and running the trout pond.

I have been to this contest the past 4 years, and have won a prize 3 out of the 4 times. This is the best looking prize list yet! I actually won the truck last year, so I might be a little biased, but this event is a blast! I won a $200 dear stand with a .22 pearch! Not many contests where that can happen! Definately recommend this to anyone who can make it!