Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
portageman

Optic stealth jigs?

5 posts in this topic

Where can you find the optic stealth jigs? I can find the little atom tails everywhere but cant find the optic stealth jig.

Try their HSOforum. Also there is a place in Wisconsin with super cheap shipping that sells them also as well as the whole line of LA products.

I did see the HSOforum - they are completely sold out of size #12 for the season. I was hoping to find them on the shelf somewhere.

Thornbros. in Fridley had them on the shelf on sunday when I was in there if you want to take a trip up there.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Hi all,   Any advice on purchasing a side image depthfinder? Worth it? Brand & model?   Thanks!   Ref  
    • Which size are you referring to? 
    • How much current do the battery pumps draw?   
    • Way to go Archery Sniper!  Starting us off in the right direction.
    • starting the year off the same way you ended last year Archerysniper!!  Nice bird!!
    • From the wonderful world of animated gifs.
    • We have bought and sold three houses in the last 5 years.  We use the same agent every time because he took his time and ultimately marketed and sold each of our houses for more than what we were expecting.  Because he didn't just go for the quick sale on each, he got commission on two more houses due to us being so impressed with his work.  I sincerely hope we are in this new house for the rest of our lives, but I can promise you one thing, if we list again it will be with him for taking his time and getting it done right with our best interests in mind.  Alternatively, there is another agent trying to sell my grandmas house, who has done next to nothing and just wants to drop the price every 6 months until it sells.  He will be out of contract in a couple months and will be dropped immediately.  just my 
    •   It was left in the parking area.    I left a note on an old piece of cardboard with my phone number where it was left and tried to make it as visible as possible.  I know it's littering, but I figured it was just a piece of cardboard and it would break down before too long.
    • Going on 4 weeks of major cough for me with viral bronchitis.  I made a cough muffler that takes 90% of the sound away.  Hens didn't react to it last week.  I really hope it's better by Wednesday when my season starts. Coughing and turkey hunting is a tough combo.
    • Good for you, lhprop!  I hope you find the rightful owner.  If not you can make use if it with peace of mind knowing you tried!
  • Our Sponsors