Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
moose70

Spearing around St. Cloud

5 posts in this topic

Has anyone been out yet on any lakes near St Cloud? I am thinking of going this weekend but don't know the ice conditions yet. Any tips on good spots? I usually will try Clearwater but am always looking for new spots.

Thanks

Went out on beaver the other day, new to the area too. Speared one little one in about 2 hours. Nothing special... 3 other spear houses out there tho.. Any imput on any other good lakes are the st. cloud area would be great.

I havent tried it yet but Ida hase a good population of pike in it.and check out silvia/twin

If you go to the saint cloud area forum I posted from my experiences this last weekend on about 8-9 lakes for ice conditions and water clarity. It is called random something and ice report...cannot remember exactly but it is recent post.

I will post again after this weekend...going to try a few more lakes that I have not been on yet.

i have been spearing on beaver lake and have had some luck..the water is also very clear