Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
masterpuppet

gulp! alive

12 posts in this topic

I have 2 new jars waiting by the door to use this weekend. Never tried them before. I'll let you know how they work.

I have a jar of waxies I'm dying to try. For $7, these better be the most awesome thing ever.

I have a jar of waxies I'm dying to try. For $7, these better be the most awesome thing ever.

I too expect all things awesome to cost 7 dollars.

Have you seen the leaches and minnows? Those things are like $30.

the minnows worked awesome for vertical jigging this spring/summer. extremely durable, caught five fish per minnow on L.O.W. I cant wait to use them on the ice, just don't let them dry out they turn to rock.

I was also told at Thorne Bros. don't let them freeze. I will be trying the waxies this weekend.

I was so happy with them I didn't buy minnows for vertical jigging. actually cheaper, considering minnows cost six dollars a dozen, on the canadian side of L.O.W.

Beem using the waxies for the last 5 trips on the ice and am very happy with the results on crappies. I have had very few fish on the vex not take the bait.

This is the first that I have tried them and will continue to use them as an option.

Iceseeker

2 fresh jars of waxies waiting for me this weekend. The minnows work great in open water....

2 fresh jars of waxies waiting for me this weekend. The minnows work great in open water....we'll see how it goes. I can't wait to get out there!

I used the waxies this weeked hopping for some croppies. I ended up with a couple nice eyes on the line instead. So they didnt do to bad I guess.