• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NEW wheeled house MN-DMV Registration requirement.

mnfin

so what if you pull your wheel house from a private lake lot to the ice with no road travel? would you still need the trailer license? would a C.O see the house out on the lake unattended see no trailer license and ticket you or just a cop or trooper on the hi way?

That's a tough one to answer. As far as the state is concerned since it doesn't go on the road then you won't need the license. However, some cities, counties, municipalities or whatever have regulations that require you to keep an up to date license on cars, RV's, trailers etc. that are parked on your property unless they are garaged.

I registered my shack this past spring. All they asked was how much I paid and how much it weighed. They never asked anything about the double doors or the bunks, so I didn't say anything either. My shack is under 3000 lbs so they gave me a lifetime license.