• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

LOST

mrklean

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Lost but it's been off so long I foregot what happened at the end of the last season I thought last year was kind of weak. Too much off of the island stuff.

Well the cliffhanger was the DOC and Ben inside a funeral home with an open casket. Ben tells the DOC that they "all have to go back" and the camera pans to the casket and in it is Locke.

I'll be watching. It's a love/hate relationship between me and that show. But, I'm hooked, and now that Boston Legal is going off the air next week I'll only have a short wait for my next show. Now where did I put that island again???

I just started watching Lost from the beginning on G4 TV. What a great show I'm hooked big time and can't wait to get home and watch todays episode! I think I'm just getting into the 2006 season. Dvr's are great I can watch Lost in about 30 minutes.

Aren't they talking about heading back to the island and needing everyone to go to make it work in the New upcoming season?????

Same here on Lost, I never watched season 1 until hearing from people how great it was, so started on season 2, I went to ABC dot COM and all caught up. Love those shows that make you say 'what the duck? how does a complete island just disappear?' Waiting for the globetrotters to show up and play the others in a mean game of basketball, wait I am thinking of a different show

i know what you mean, my roomate was like you have to watch lost you will like it, i watched the first 3 seasons in like 2 weeks, i would stay up till like 2 in the morning watching, those were the days i miss college

Caught the finales last night with the "pop-ups". Man, are they annoying. I think I read the same tidbit reworded about 4 different times throughout the show. I am psyched up about the new episodes next week! They fought so hard to get off the island, and now they're gonna fight even harder to get back on! What new technique (flashbacks, flashforwards) are they going to use now? Multiple realities???

I liked the updates or whatever they were last night, but yes, having some of the same info repeated was a little much.

Love the show though, so it would make sense that since the flash fwd's leading up to the end talk about the oceanic 6 have been back for up to 3 years that we find out what went down on the island during that time. But the fun part of the show is you just never know

The recap was pretty lame, though. Not much new, but can get a newbie started in without being in the dark.

The new episodes were good, I thought. More movement and filling in a few blanks without creating too many new blanks. I have liked Daniel Faraday from his day 1 on the island, and I hope he is still a more central character from here on out.

Now for the speculation; Is Ben getting everyone together for the Oceanic 6's sake, or his own agenda? Is he trying to get there and show that Locke is dead and to regain control of the others and therefore the island?

recaps are always lame unless you haven't been watching......I got caught up with 6 missed episodes from 08 and watched the new one.....pretty intersting stuff going on.....with Loc being dead he will rise again once they get to the island!!

I agree, there's something fishy about Locke being dead. Somehow he will be coming back. How are they going to convince Hurley to go back to the island is my question. Will Sayeed get him to go? Is Sayeed going to try to get back at Ben somehow? It will be interesting to find out all that Daniel knows about the time travel.