• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ice Fishing Buddy?

Johnny_Da_Der

So this isn't a serious post on how to slay the marble eyes, but I just read a post from Tulibee about using the transducer from his GF's vex, which is totally awesome. Just wondering if a lot of us are lucky enough to have a significant other that is in to it as deep as we are. I am lucky enough to have a GF that is down with open water, ice, and the occasional trip to the duck blind. She also has some pretty tight dance moves too. Sorry for the bad lighting in the vid, it shows up better on some monitors than others.

Awesome vid! My wife's got the dance moves, but unfortunately I don't think I will every see them in my shack, she has no interest.

Looks like you were in a hub style shack ... That would make a great promotinal video for the roominess of them things grin

I was out on a local lake when a guy came up to check out "My Decked Out ATV/ Ice Fishing Rig" as he called it. I went on to say that it was my wifes new atv he then asked how I like the Ice Armor I was wearing and I felt foolish saying that it was my wifes once again, but hey if she isn't happy nobodys happy. And I get to use the goods when she doesnt.