• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

dash lights and tail lights on 96 ram 2500

this morning i noticed my tail lights and dash lights were not working everything else works brake lights are fine turn siglnals fine but i have n dash lights and tail lights are not working either. what could be the problem i checked the fuses they all checked out goot and i checked the relay fuses they seemed fine. Any advice would be appreciated

Carp

make sure the dimmer is not turned down/off for the dash lights. Check for power to the taillights at the sockets. If it was the headlight switch you would have no lights in the front of the vehicle either with the switch in the "P" position. Or maybe you didn't notice the lights out in the front of the vehicle?

Fuse 18 would be the fuse that supplies power to the switch for the park lights and dash lights. Fuse 13 is the specific fuse for the dash lights.

Check to see what bulbs are out for sure. If the fuse or switch is bad than I would suspect that the front side markers and license plate bulbs would be out as well.