• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ice Tongs

mrklean

LOL you must have read the barter post in another forum. I don’t need any more ice tongs being I have too many from small to large ones that I was going to do something else with and now all they are now is heat storage and dust collectors. Some of them even turned frown blue from overspray.

LOL you must have read the barter post in another forum. I don’t need any more ice tongs being I have too many from small to large ones that I was going to do something else with and now all they are now is heat storage and dust collectors. Some of them even turned frown blue from overspray.

Throw them on an online auction site.

They sell on there.

grin LOL !!

How do you think he ended up with them in the first place, I think Fish kept E*bay going in the early years with all the Ice Tongs he bought. Pretty sure he could run out of heat for a couple days and still come into a nice warm work area because of all the tongs hangin' from the rafters. cool

Mike

Hey Mike I thought you would be so busy with the puters that you couldn’t check out the fishing forums. Have you been out yet? I’m headed to DL to pickup material for the Icesaws and spears and give the OK on cutting the Icesaw blades & spear heads. Oh by the way my puter is acting up. Normal for when I need frown it.