Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JayinMN

Great Gray

15 posts in this topic

As the jealousy wells up in my heart....

I love Great Grays. They are what got me going on photography back during the last irruption year. It sounds like this may be another good year in the bog. Nice shots and congrats on a good day!

All great shots, but for some reason - even with the branch coming through the middle of it - I really like the second shot. Jealousy here as well! grin

First for me Jay, nice work!

Great shots Jay and yes I am so jealous that I am having second thoughts on the whole ice fishing thing this weekend grin May have to work this weekend and if that is the case I will be around on Sunday.

Nice shots Jay! One of these days I'll have to make the trip up to the Bog. Looks like it is a great place to visit.

Great stuff, Jay! Sure is cool being so close to these birds.

MM, big as they are, they are very light birds. A lot more feather than muscle.

I have my body grip, batteries and charger ordered and on the way so I should be set when the camera arrived. Here are a couple from last night. With a shutter speed of 1/25 a monopod may have been nice.

owl4.jpg

owl5.jpg

owl7.jpg

Good looking stuff Jay and just think how much better they will look with all the new goodies grin

Beautiful captures Jay.....I'll be searching for the GGO's this week end!...hopefully they'll be accomodating grin