• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Swans

It's been forever since I posted much of anything. It's a reflection of the amount of time I've had to spend out looking for good wildlife spots in my new locale. This is something I hope to remedy in the near term. Here are a few from a new spot I found this weekend.

swan1uf0.jpg

swans2ky1.jpg

swans3gi3.jpg

Paul,

I'd love some insight. I've already been scoping likely spots for spring in the area. Now that I'm a whole lot closer to ND and SD, I am going to be a little more serious about heading that way to take in the waterfowl migration. Any spots you'd be willing to share would be of great help.

It's nice to see you haven't lost it. Great shots. A guy I met in Park Rapids a few weeks ago, called me up and informed me about all the swans in your area. He didn't realize I lived so far away. I'm glad you were able to catch them.