Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FYGR8

Huge Muskie Encounter

33 posts in this topic

Here is a short clip of a Huge Muskie that interrupted my perch fishing this past Saturday. I have more footage of her on a longer clip as she made (2) drive-by appearances within 20 minutes. When the perch skidaddled the second time I was ready and hit the record button.........good thing I went with that gut feeling!

Enjoy,

Todd Williamson

Lures In Action LLC

Awesome Video! That gal was a Monster!

Even though I see that many times a season it always gets the heart pumping. And yes I'm a muskie guy to.

Sweet, What do you use to record off of your aquaview?

I don't have video of it but perch fishing on winnie we had a tightly packed school of 4 or 5 pike come by one time. No interest in our baits or camera, they just slowly cruised though. Very exciting to watch them watch all those pike swim by the camera at one time ...... and made me wonder if there were more on the other side of the camera that I couldn't see.

I am currently using an Aqua-Vu as my black and white set-up and a Seaviewer for my color.

I will try to get the other clip containing the first time I saw her up on YouTube for all to see. I could basically bore you to death with 9" -10" perch clips, but the reaction of the crowd when the missile moves in is PRICELESS!

Todd Williamson

Lures In Action LLC

Here is the clip from the first time she comes by. If you want you can fast forward to 5:25 and watch the perch(bottom left corner) moving in on the jig after it is re-introduced. The quick departure is what alerted that something was up! ENJOY!!

Todd Williamson

Lures In Action LLC

Not only is that a cool video of the Musky but, you've got a great perch spot. smile

Great video. Almost makes me want to finally brake down and buy an Aqua-Vu.

I agree, there are ALOT of perch there, atleast you will have fun catching them, Looks like that girl is still pretty active, wonder if you will get a "bite" when brining in a perch ....

Shawn

I do not have a Under water camera so my question may be dumb but how or what do you use to make a video like that?

that was awesome, funny the first one you pull up the trailing perch has a look on it like "what the duck?!" Sweet video dude

Muddpuppy,

I am using an Aqua-Vu Scout XL with the DVR recorder. It works very well and is quite entertaining.

Todd Williamson

Lures In Action LLC