• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

If you had spare money what would you buy?

Boar

My dream purchase would be some fancy Japanese robot that was my doppelganger. I'd program it to sit and talk with my wife during commercials while she is watching the tube - that way I could be out ice fishing every night and not catch flack for it...

lol!!! gringrin Maybe he could go to work for you too so you could fish all day. I changed my mind. I want one of the robots too.

New Marcum flasher, gas powered auger, and a wheeled fishhouse that I could both fish and hunt out of.

I also need a couple Shimano Linecounters and a Walker pro pack downrigger. A few more Shimano 8 foot trolling rods wouldn't hurt either.

I would spend the money to put in a decent food plot at the farm and do a controlled burn on the CRP.

I would buy weed mats and more shrubs for a shelter belt.

A couple enclosed deer stands would be great too.

A Trihull pontoon by Premiere with Minkota trim tabs with electric trolling motors on the outside tubes-with toggle switch stearing. A generator and a solar panel to charge the bank of Optimus batteries. Full canvas to camp in on LOTW or Rainy or the Croix.

How much money did you say we had extra?

Thanks for the dream. Hans