• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

If you had spare money what would you buy?

Boar

How much spare money we talking?

$100 a LakeMaster chip

$400 Arctic Armor

$500 an LX5

$500 and IceGator power head with NilsMaster hand auger shaft

$500 a NilsMaster power auger

$10,000 a WILCRAFT

$20,000 to $30,000 a CustomCottage wheelhouse

I would get a Nils I think... got everything else that I need... wait, I want to get a couple quality rods this year too... so I guess the Jiffy will break my back for another year smile and the TB and/or Mitchell rods will break my wallet, ha! wink

what new gadget would you buy if you had the money to spare? electronics?

My dream purchase would be some fancy Japanese robot that was my doppelganger. I'd program it to sit and talk with my wife during commercials while she is watching the tube - that way I could be out ice fishing every night and not catch flack for it...

I have most gadgets listed above, with just acquiring a wheel house and camera last month. I am on the move for a 4wheeler now, not sure if that will happen this year though. Last year was my first year with the h2oc, and if i were to lose mine, that would be at the top of my list-an absolute must have.