• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Merry Christmas from the-oilman. Special Free Offer

Merry Christmas from Don Dawson, the-oilman.

As your Fishing Minnesota AMSOIL Sponsor and lubricant partner I am offering FREE AMSOIL preferred customer memberships during the month of December. This is a $10.00 value plus the discount (approx. 25%) on the AMSOIL products. You will be able to buy at dealer wholesale prices instead of retail. Call or email with your name, address, email address and telephone number so I can register you for the membership. This offer is good through the month of December.

I've just checked my on-line reports. A number of FMers are still paying retail. With the Preferred Customer program there are no minumum purchase requirements or any other obligations. You will get the company magazine, catalogs and price sheets.

If you have bought retail recently (and I will go back to mid-November when auger oil purchases started getting popular) through my links, just e-mail your name, address and phone number, I will give you the 6-months free Preferred Customer ($10.00 value) and even write you a check to refund the price difference (purchases must be through me and my links and show up in my computer reports).

As an independent AMSOIL Dealer, my privacy statement: The ONLY place I release (no selling, trading or giving away) any information - name, address, phone, email address, or any purchasing history - is to AMSOIL when I register you as a Preferred Customer. Also, feel free to read the complete AMSOIL Inc. privacy statement: http://www.oil.com/privacy.aspx

Yes, I will add your name to my newsletter list (and only the FM related list), but every newsletter has an unsubscribe. Of hundreds of FMers on my newsletter list, only 3 or 4 have ever asked and been removed immediately.