• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Zipper Repair

Ralph Wiggum

Question

I have a soft-sided travel kennel for our dog. This weekend, he decided to wreck a zipper on it. I'm hoping I can get the zipper repaired for less than a new kennel will cost.

Any ideas where to get this fixed in the western side of the Cities? I'm sure anyone who makes/repairs fish houses could do it, but I don't know of anyone.

8 answers to this question

If you are up in the Chisago Area, I would bet Lakes Area Canvas can fix it. Located on Hwy 8 just before entering Chisago City downtown area on your left. They are good people to work with IMO.

If you are in the Ramsey or Rogers area, Canvas Craft Inc. is pretty reasonable on zipper repair. It was around the $50 mark for the very large zipper on my shack I replaced last year (we are talking a large new style grip zipper that is about 10' long). They did a very nice job.

!!!!!!!!!Click here for Canvas Crafts!!!!!!!!!!

That or any sewing shop around your area I am sure would do it!

Good luck dude! smile