• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Happy Birthday stfcatfish

May the Birthday fairy bring you good sun, lots of wildlife, and 365 more days without any grey hair.

Thanks so much, everyone! So cool to come back from a full day's shooting and see all the Bday greetings from the HSO/FM family.

It was a great day, and Paul, the fairy did bring us sun and lots of wildlife. As for a year without any gray hair, redheads are a bit blessed in that category. It rarely turns gray, it just sort of pinkens with age and finally ends up white. Luckily, not much gray yet, probably because beer likes redheads and redheads like beer. gringrin

I'll be posting a bunch of bird pics later, but first it's download, sort and process time. JayinMN and I had a good time snooping around the Sax-Zim Bog. Look for images of: boreal chickadee, white-winged crossbill, black-capped chickadee, gray jay, redpoll, downy woodpecker, rough-legged hawk (point blank range) and great gray owl (also point blank range). No ermine today, but you can't depend on the white weasel all the time! gringrin

He let me use his 30d and I got some great shots.

I know you have a new love, Jay.

But . .

wait for it . . .

wait for it . . .

wait for it . . .

wait for it . . .

wait for it . . .

. . . it's the photographer, not the camera! gringringrin

Glad to be of help, buddy. Backup bodies are made for moments like these. smilesmile