Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bucksnort64

Ice Castle spare tire

7 posts in this topic

he guys,

I'm looking for a used spare tire for ice castle

6 hole 15 inch

any ideas.

Depends on where you live. There are a number of Ice Castle dealers that may have them. The cheapest place I have found is the unclaimed freight place near Milaca on 169. Got mine there for $90 same size.

I live south of north feild mn

someone must have one laying around

thanks

Hey Scott: If you find one make sure you put it on the trailer to see if it actually fits. [PoorWordUsage] had one, it fit the lugs but the tire would rub against the back. The lugs lined up OK but the rim had a different shape. Check it out.

You do need to watch out for the offset on trailer wheels, generally they're "0" offset but occasionally you'll find someone that has a + or - and that can really screw ya up. What size center hole has it got? How about the bolt hole circle? You could check into some of the older pickup wheels if it's just a spare. But... try it before you buy it. Phred52

I have 2 that I am willing to give up. Send me an email rberends at hotmail dot com