• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Otter "Butt Bridge" seats - by TBone

Uncle Grump

Question

In the "Why the Otter" thread, Tony makes a refrence to "Butt Bridge" seats by T-Bone.

Can one of you please explain in detail?

I was thinking of using a couple sections of 3/4" ply w/ some 1x2 cleats on the ends to hold the plywood on the edges of the sled, and then putting a folding boat seat on the plywood.

Thanks

UG

T-Bone,

Please send a picture to me at [email protected] and let me know what you charge for these seats.

Thanks!

Oops! Missed some of the posts with pics and info about plans. Sorry! Please disregard my request.

[This message has been edited by wiseguy (edited 11-21-2002).]

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

For home made seats they are sweet.

TBone, I believe you have a winner there. Especially for those guys who can handle tools, then a comfortable seat (and then some).

hey guys...i have a double otter--on the large sled..and i took some light guage steel tubing and welded up a small frame to span accross the sled with some angle on each side to hold it on the sled...and put regualr boat seats on there.....very comfortable and can be built for bout same price at the seats otters selld...could be adapted for smaller houses as well