Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
minndonn

Where to buy replacement items stolen

10 posts in this topic

I need ideas on where to buy replacements for several items stole from my fish house. Namely Strikemaster mag auger, Marcum 3tc flasher, Marcum 380 camera and a 13 inch TV with DVD player.

I am surprised how many of the main stores do not carry all the Marcum products.

Any ideas appreciated.

Thanks

I need ideas on where to buy replacements for several items stole from my fish house. Namely Strikemaster mag auger, Marcum 3tc flasher, Marcum 380 camera and a 13 inch TV with DVD player.

I am surprised how many of the main stores do not carry all the Marcum products.

Any ideas appreciated.

Thanks

The East Grand Forks,MN "sporting goods" store has LX-3tc on hand. They may have everything Marcum you need.

craigs list,

you might find the #***** that took your stuff

and if you do press charges best of luck.

I would second Craig's to see if you can find your old stuff. But check out Pearch Jerkers store, you can get whatever you want there and keep in the money in the small business pockets. He's a great guy to deal with as well.

Fleet Farm in St. Cloud had all of the Marcum products you mentioned when I was there on Saturday.

Been there, make sure you bring your new stuff with you.

last year I was moving over 2 wis from mora and I had 2 older eskimo augers taht I fixed uo left for 2 days come home ice augers and 2 ice houses the lawn mower I just dont under stand so does anybody know any thig about some used augers any where thanks