• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2008/09 Ice fishing Reports

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jerome,

I can't speak to the above but I can tell you that the people on this board are not pretentious nor vindictive. There have been proven attempts by individuals with an ax to grind, following members to this forum and trying to incite arguments and such. Hard to believe that adults would waste precious time on such foolishness but it is true. No one here is trying to block anyone out. We'd rather welcome people, in hopes of furthering our hobby/sport and group of friends. I have had first hand dealings with some of the people you wouldn't want to be associated with and it can ruin a good board and a good time. The guys here welcomed me last year. I'm happy to say I consider them all good friends, look forward to seeing them and will gladly help any of them out in any way I can. Hope you'll spend some time here and maybe get out and meet some of the guys from here.

Well said Ray being on this site I have meet some very good people.I love the sport of Fishing and no body is going to take that away from me and nobody is going to interupt it.Every body has skeletons in their closet and still do, its in our nature the guard we put up to protect our friends and family from every little thing everybody does it.Im ready to fish not argue thats what I do.

Thunderman

Well put Todd and Ray...when I was welcomed last year, I was introduced to a great fishing family. I do take a small offense to those that come in here and jepordize the integrity of this family! Everyone has the right to be in this forum. Let's just honor the rules and regulations of this site.

I will be fishing with Kyle later today for some of these Madison County Giant Waldos. I can't believe I am going to be tending to tip-ups laugh It's been quite a few years...just like riding a bike I guess!!!

Right on AW! I got 2 dozen large shiners, im gettin out @ 1:30 packing the truck, on the road by 2, meet you at 3 at the Copper Turret or wherever near there you want. Cant wait to do some tip up'in, thats where it all started for me man, and i love big walldos man!!!

Right on AW! I got 2 dozen large shiners, im gettin out @ 1:30 packing the truck, on the road by 2, meet you at 3 at the Copper Turret or wherever near there you want. Cant wait to do some tip up'in, thats where it all started for me man, and i love big walldos man!!!

I think I'm gonna puke sicklaugh

Chef, sorry for the no show Saturday. About an hour after you called, a couple buddies called me for a ride home FROM NORWICH! They had a few too many. I didn't get home until 3 am. Sorry man, thanks for the invite.

Not tomorrow but we are all in for friday and I got 2 days to burn next week.

I have to work a few hours in the morning then off to her parents for x-mas with her family. Christmas eve is the big day here. Food, drink, family, and presents with my sisters and thier family. Right now im makeing some wild rice and mushroom soup thats part of our taditional dinner for x-mas eve. Christmas day is chill but might include a trip to our pond. Friday and sat we got our traveling shoes ready...

Hey AW - I stopped at the craft store today and picked up the color combo you requested cool

Jay - Just got off the phone with Doug he's good to go tomorrow.

Friday I'm in too, wherever.. cool

Talked with Lee tonight he'll be checking a couple spots for Tank wink

Dougy is going to put aside a meatstick for Lee. Thanks Doug smile Jay - Lee was wondering if you could build him a perching rod a bit heavier than the meat stick 27" is what he likes. I can't remember what those pn blanks were HSO but I think that would make a nice perching rod in a 27". Lee appreciates it bud smile

Call ya tomorrow..

Scout 57...welcome aboard, these guys are a great bunch of fisherman. You will never meet a tighter group, that takes care of eachother and are willing to welcome great people without passing judgement!

I hope to see you soon on the ice...take care!

DC...thanks for the homework you're doing...the gang will be chomping at the bit over these whistle

I am in for Friday as well...is Tank in transit with you for the 2 day burn?

I have some of my venison jerky for us this weekend. This is the batch with the Bookers Bourbon and Otter Creek Stovepipe Porter marinade. It will please the tastebuds and the recipe will be free for you , but the rest must pay wink