• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2008/09 Ice fishing Reports

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, was nice to get back on the ice plus catch some fish. We'll be back out at day break also...

Tanks first fish of the year...

056dg2.jpg

This crappie looked like someone hit him with a hole punch when he was little...

057ba2.jpg

A nice 11 incher...

058el5.jpg

Got a few after dark but we didnt stay long...

060kv9.jpg

Great fish Tankster & Jaymeister...I think we might be in for one of the best seasons in years(KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK). That wicked Bit$k better not throw us a Timmy Wakefield Knuckleball cry

It was in single digits at my house this morning, Yeah Baby!!!

Thanks guys!

We hit the ice at daybreak today and the fish were off. Had to play with each fish and we did. Ended up with a dozen crappies and let a bunch go plus quite a few small gills. Home for some chowder now but were heading out to check another lake or two...

Steve - heres a picture from this morning to help you feel better, lol...

pc062526nn1.jpg

Todd - the wind was crankin a little bit this afternoon but not too bad.

Tank and I hit a diff lake. Found 4.5 inches of ice and some gills, perch, and crappies. Mostly small/med gills but some nice ones also. 1 to 3 fish per hole and we drilled quite a few cool

Fished a Madison County Lake with Sammy today...we got about a dozen SLAMMER 'Gills and 'Seeds each blush EVERY fish was over 10"...I think most of you know where we were. These fish were hugging the bottom tight...a little coersion...and up they came. I did not use any meat...don't know about Sammy?

Tip of finger to past watch band FISH eek

I am on the ice tomorrow...will post results.

Oh, did I mention...the wind was lovely mad

Nice guys....

Jay, the place down where I hunt is frozen. Ask Todd and he'll tell you where it was.

August, I would love to come down and fish that spot but Like Frank I have a couple of tags to fill with the bow and muzzleloader then it's fishing till it melts.

I wasa there from 2pm-4pm...SNIFF laugh

LOW...HIGH...LOW...HIGH...what gives?

Hopefully the Pressure will stabelize before we lose our yearly thaw mad

I had BIG marks come and go, on my stuff...only if the ice were thicker..."BANG" Dynomite!!!

I will be there tomorrow...can't say when...but let's not "Tip Off the Lurkers" cool

It's been a while since I was on here. How's everyone doing?

Mayfield lake is frozen up good and people are fishing it, we fished a small lake up in the southern adks and caught some small perch and pickerel... We'll be hitting W. Caroga for some first ice splake this week.

Between myself, Shawn (Ozzy), John (insurance guy/slipbob), and Jason (carogakid) we might have a little bit of venison for the ice this year wink. Hopefully we can have another Lake George get together and an Oneida Lake one as well.

Robb