Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KG243

Got a new Frabill two man!!!!

11 posts in this topic

My Dad and I went in together on a two man frabill from mills fleet farm Friday and it was only $279. We thought that was a smoking deal. Now we just need some ice!!! He is going to pick up a gas auger on Friday also!:)

GREAT!! Your going to love being in a house. If your in a hury to try it out, we have about 7 inches a great ice up here around the Duluth area. Been out twice and doing OK!! Good Luck fishing.

My Dad and I went to a local lake around his house in Mora and the guys on the ice said there was about 4 to 5 inches but I have a hard time believing that because with every step I took there was a spider web going from underneath my feet! Needles to say I did not go out very far!

Congratulations time spent outdoors especially with family is worth every penny hands down.

Congrats on the purchase! It is great you and your dad share common interest in ice fishing. You'll definitely enjoy it more inside a warm shack and a power auger to make quick work of drilling holes.

Think that trekker from MFF would fit in a car?

It would be reallty tight. It would probably work if you wanted to strap down the trunk???

Whatever you do dont buy the one at Menards, it is a peice of [PoorWordUsage], I figured since I started swearing with only five minutes into putting it together that it was not going to work!

The trekker is I believe 60 inches by 36 inches by 18 inches folded. Maybe a station wagon of a van would work but I doubt a regular car will work.

Congrats on the purchase and have a great time fishing with your Dad. The best days to me are the ones where I can get my Dad out for some fishing.