• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

CC

bassNspear

Personally I can't get over the offers he has been recieving. He is a starting pitcher, plays once every 5 games, not worth the money these teams are throwing at him. Besides the fact he doesn't play everyday there is the fact he is overweight and does get hurt often. MLB is a joke, they should have implemented a cap from day one.

CC will get his $140M.

Whatever his shortcomings, & I think there's more than a few, he's the big-time pither that the teams with money covet. So he'll need a very large Hummer, or maybe two, in order to drive his contract haul home.

Id want to play in the NL if I were him

Thats where he wants to play because he likes to hit. I think the Dodgers will make a big play for him once the talk of these $140 million dollar deals calm down. Brewers might also be able to get him but not nearly for that amount.

Just as long as he goes to the NL. grin

So one year into this 7 year contract he is pitching 7.00 era I will be laughing grin On the books for 7 years for a pitcher, I thought the Yankees were going to wisen up and figure out that you cant buy a championship!