• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Monday Night Football

bassNspear

This might be the hardest pick for me of the year.

Slaton or Jones Drew

Slaton has been hurt a bit, but Houston doesnt have any other RB right now with green out.

Jones Drew doesnt get alot of yards becuase of taylor, but he might score once or twice!

Whos your pick?

You still aren't a fan of MJD are you? Its gonna be a close one for me tonight though. Ive got

MJD and +33 points, going against Slaton,Andre Johnson, and There kicker. A win tonight gives me a first round playoff bye!

I think you gotta go with Jones-Drew they will find a way to use him and he is heating up. Top 10 RB as of right now

After what Taylor said about the team being the most horrible team he has ever played on, I am surprised he was in there at all. Even if he didn't say it, I am still surprised he plays as much as he does.

MJD let me down last night too.

I had a miserable first half of the season, but won 6 of the last 7 weeks and, after a buttload of free agent acquisitions that cost me a $1 each, I managed to get into a tie for the last playoff spot going into this week. I won my game, but I needed the other half of the tie to lose, and they were playing against MJD and Andrae Johnson last night.

I needed those two guys to score 23 points to clinch my spot, but they combined to only score 20. So no playoffs for me. :sob: :sob: They started off so well last night too, I thought after the first half that those two would easily get it done. But they both disappeared in the second half.

The wrong team got ahead. If the Jags had gotten ahead, they would have been running more (good news for MJD). And if the Texans were behind they would have passed more (good news for A. Johnson). However, the complete opposite happened, and it took me right out of the playoffs.

Drew Rosenhaus....would push his grandmother out of the way to pick up a one dollar bill. Guys like him, owners and GMs that ink up those contracts, are the guys I blame for pushing Joe Six Pack and Joe the Plumber grin out of NFL stadiums.

I guess I'm supposed to say that markets will dictate what people get paid, but make no mistake about it the real fans are watching games at home these days. Corporations and the wealthy are buying up tickets and using the golf clap. No wonder the jumbotron has to tell them when to cheer after they show up after halftime.

Rosenhaus is just so phony trying to praise the Giants in hopes that Plaxico doesn't get cut and have to sign for less money cutting out on what he would make. Then the guy takes the high road by not commenting on guns in the NFL. Oh well, by the time he was asked those questions I knew that all that was coming out of his mouth was rubbish.

I had Slaton on my team too, but I already had my game won before Slaton ever took the field. Needless to say, I completely slaughtered my opponent this week.

Too bad i couldn't transfer some of my excess to the team playing against the person I was tied with.

It sucks to be out of the playoffs by three points.

Who here thinks monday night football lately has been lame?

Ever since they pulled it from Primetime television and made it an ESPN thing it has been lame!

I'm too poor for cable so I no longer get MNF unless I stream it off the Net, which usually is sketchy at best!