• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Need ideas for a fishing trip

MinnesnowtaWild

I don't know, I didn't whip out the calculator and the reciepts from last year, but I would still say that around 200 is pretty close. We split the gas three ways, we each probably spent 30-40 on food and the 75 on the rooms...

Either way, it's not too bad for a weekend of incredible fishing!

Yes most of the bigger resorts up there have a bar/eating available.

Schusters is where we have always stayed, and the bar us usually headquarters for storytelling and socializing at the end of the day wink

have to agree with LFC, while you might be able to get away with only 200 bucks for each of you, i think if you stay 3 nights and 2 days of hard fishing in a rented boat and hitting the bars afterwards, and eating somthing other than ramen noodles and drinking boones farm(that is a old guy reference), your looking at least $350 minimum/each. you always have to keep in mind the forgotten advil or toothbrush that your going to pay a premium for in the convience store. the good thing is that you have 4 to 5 months to save up. forgo a pop/coffee a day, eat some nasty food club mac n cheese, booze up on rail drinks and in no time you will be sitting on the rainy.