• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ice Line

Guys,

Calling Jerry's to see what they've got for ice line available. Sold the good stuff out fast last year. I need some Fireline and other items. If anyone wants any, tell me what and how much. I'll shoot you the prices and you decide. Hope to order Monday or Tuesday. Tim has my number if you want to call.

P-Line CX Premium 2lb., Berkley Micro Ice (steel) 3 lb., Stren Hi-Vis Gold 2 pd. and the new Stren Microfuse ice line in 2 lb.. That's it for now...

The only two lines I ever needed was Fenwick Flex line in 2 and 3 pd. test.

If someone ever finds some more of this stuff on the web I'll pay top dollar for it. Man I miss this stuff, visibiliy was great as the line was grape in color.

Timmy - when you see this rod your gonna forget about fishing. You'll just wanna sit and look at it...

I'll second that Flexline - it was awesome stuff!!!

Stop teasing me, no you didn't, yes you did.. I think I need to close my trap and give myself a sonic lather. grin Hey I want a full report on those Meat sticks since you will be fishing a pair of em.

Yes I'll be fishing 2 of em to start the season. But im sure Tank will comandeer one of them. Thats why I ordered 3 of em - so you'll actually get one, lol...

Im waiting on some handle material then im gonna cut one down to around 22 inches. Thats the one im sure Tank will scarf up.

Word of warning though Timmy, you probably should not use this rod inside your trap. One of your "hero" hookset and a miss and she will explode!!!

I cant wait to be im my trap somewhere near Timmy and hear that telltale sound of his hooksets hitting the top of the trap...

Easy Alice, watch Tank - his hooksets are never above eye level...

Yes, I do. Need something, or directions? I can either pick it up for you or get you there. I'll take you for the best Pizza outside of Ray's in NYC!! Several of the guys have my number. In the book too, just R. on Kossuth. If you need ANYTHING outdoor related, fishing, hunting, etc. Check with me first.

May go to Susser's (wholesalers) in Albany this week to see what they have this year. Haven't gone in a couple years now but they used to be great to deal with. Small selection but...

Jay...I almost Pi$$ed my pants with that last post laughcrylaughcry

Thank you, thank you very much,i'll be here all winter...

Im good at a few things - fishing, farting, and picking on Timmy are on that short list...

Stevie - definatly a nice rod, would like to see it offered in a shorter version. Quite similar to 2 rods offered in the past, one by HT and the other by Gander - both out of production but nearly the same action...