Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ryan johnson

any new rides for this season?

25 posts in this topic

here's a pic of my new can-am outlander 800 decked out with tracks..

should be a blast this winter!!

matlockandbearjan132008bh1.jpg

matlockandbearjan132008nb4.jpg

Nice looking outfit. Are they the Matt Tracks? Is there any studs in the tracks for this glass like ice?

Bought the 700 AC EFI this year at the end of the season so it still counts right ?

100_0479.jpg

I'd pull your stuff all over the lake for 15,000.00...lol sweet ride man. I'm very jealous.

I'm jealous too.... Very nice ride. Good choice on adding the tracks. I think that you will have a great time with this ride...

nope there apache tracks.. made for the can-am they don't void warranty, they have a studed track version,but had none in stock..i couldn't wait so i bought the unstudded version..

just a note the...the apache tracks are basically a winter only track,they have sliders on the bottom which need water or snow to lubricate them..

Atta boy Ryan Bombardier is by far the number one machine out there. Last summer i bought a new 07 500 xt It has a lot of power the 800 is one powerfull quad!

ENJOY !

That's a nice ride for sure. I got an older Grizzley last spring and only used it a couple of times for ice. Can't wait to use it a ton this year.

won this suzuki 750 kingquad at the gull lake ice fishing tourney last year. this will basically be its first year on the ice.

DSCN0582.jpg

Fishcat,

Are you sure that kitty cat has enough power to pull that large of a house smile Sweet wheels!

I sold my sled and got an older (91) Polaris 4x4. I have had fun getting it set up for ice fishing and can't wait to use it!

DSC00142.JPG

nice I like the camo.....I thought about getting that color for mine but,it cost another 4-500 bucks ...oh well ,next time..

New last December, added the plow for this season. Waiting for good safe ice, hope to have it on the ice by christmas.

P1000524.jpg

SomethingFishy, where do you usually fish? Do you fish around the St Cloud area at all? My fishing buddy moved to Iowa so I am flying solo now and I wouldn't mind someone to hit the ice with once in a while.

SomethingFishy, where do you usually fish? Do you fish around the St Cloud area at all? My fishing buddy moved to Iowa so I am flying solo now and I wouldn't mind someone to hit the ice with once in a while.

I do fish around St. Cloud after the 1st of January when work hours allow it. I occasionaly travel as far south as Darwin but typically stay around St. Cloud or North between here and LOW.

It's nice to meet new people on the ice, I have wanted to go out the past 2 days but my fishing partner bailed both days and I really don't like fishing alone on early ice.

I figure next weekend whatever day I don't go to the Ice Show I may try to get on the ice.

Nice rig Ryan... how are things going on the Red this Winter?

marine_man

Wow!!!! Opening this post could have been the worst thing for my POCKETBOOK!!!! Great looking rides!!!!

Lots of sweet rides guys. I couldn't be more jealous.

Nice thing is that they are so far out of reach for my current budget, that I don't have to worry about being tempted to buy one. I guess I'll have to try icefishing21's approach and win one in an ice fishing contest.

just been out on a pond so far..there have beem guys out on the red..and have been catching..I'll be out this weekend either on the lake or on the river I'll keep you posted on my results..