Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
snowfighter

Wheel Fish Houses

6 posts in this topic

Do the wheel fish houses that are being pulled up and done the road have to be licenced? if so can you get a life time one for a trailer.

They need to be liscensed as an RV. I have an 8x20 with v front, I just did my annual renewal last week, only cost $28. No lifetime liscense is available I believe.

I believe it can be licensed with a lifetime license if it is under 3000#, does not have a stove or bunks, and is only used for ice fishing. That is what they told me when I was licensing mine (as an RV). Goodluck!

I have a home made fish house that I bought. What do i need to do or take with me to get mine registered. Its nothing special, single door, no stove, or no bunks..... Thanx

No need to take anything with you. You fill out a form stating that it is homemade and less than 3000 pounds.

They asked me how old it was for some reason. There may be some sales tax involved if it was new enough?

The cost for lifetime license is $66.