Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Drewski

PS3?

36 posts in this topic

Does it pay to get a PS3 if I already got a 360? There are a few games I want to play that are only for PS3 but is it worth it?

If you also have interest in a blue Ray player, you are already a step up from most PS3 owners as you have a desire to play games on it, mine is strictly for Blue Rays, I only kept 1 game that came with the system when I bought it used.

My buddy has a 360 and bought a PS3, he loves both, and has yet to use the BluRay.

I bought it more for the Blu-Ray here as well, figured might as well get the PS3 so there's more games to play than just the Wii.

The PS3 is a good system and the Blu Ray factor is big now with the fall of HD-DVD. You will be happy with it. Especially if you ever owned a PS2.

Having said that, I've never really been able to get used to the feel of the PS3 controllers both with form factor and design. I prefer the XBOX style with letters instead of symbols and the triggers with single shoulder buttons. The latest revision of XBOX controller is darn near perfect.

I have always been a Playstation controller fan. But the PS3 RULES!

I just found a program that I can run on my computer and play all of the music from my computer through the PS3 on my Stereo.

They're also coming out with a deal for PS3 that will use the system as a HD Tivo.

If you have a big enough external hard drive, you can rip a bunch of DVDs onto it and play them with the touch of an X. Kind of like Comcast On Demand.

I just found a program that I can run on my computer and play all of the music from my computer through the PS3 on my Stereo.

They're also coming out with a deal for PS3 that will use the system as a HD Tivo.

If you have a big enough external hard drive, you can rip a bunch of DVDs onto it and play them with the touch of an X. Kind of like Comcast On Demand.

What is this program you are talking about that allows you play your music from your PC to PS3? Thanks

PC to PS3 for music, pictures, and videos is ready to go out of the box if your home is networked.

I love my PS3, but Xbox has some really cool games that I can't get. So I go to my buddies. Gears of War 2 rocks!

What games does the PS3 have that you like? SOCOM online is ok. I'd rather play COD W@W though.

Originally Posted By: hoggs222

What is this program you are talking about that allows you play your music from your PC to PS3? Thanks

to play music from your comp on your ps3 all you need is windows media player and it dont even have to be running the comp just has to be on and connected to your router weather its wireless or hard wired no difference

I use my PS3 daily. The games coming out lately are excellent and many more in development that has me pre-ordering just to make sure I don't miss out. The HOME network will be sweet, if it ever get's released. If you own a PSP your even better off for streaming wireless content to your PSP from the PS3 anywhere with an internet connection. Good luck.

So even though I have a 360 you guys are saying I should go ahead and buy a PS3? If I decide to buy it I think I'm gonna do it here in the next week or so. Thanks for the feedback!

Home open beta is now out, I am not sure how I feel about walking thru a virtual house and mall just to spend $$$ on lamps, furniture and clothes.

What i like on my ps3 is that i can download free game demos and play them before i go and buy the game. I also like how i can go on the internet and play music video off you tube when i have ppl over instead of the radio. It makes is a little more fun cause everyone can go and pick there own songs.

I love my PS3...i use it for blu ray as well as playing games

i like that it has a built in wireless adapter for the network in out house...i also like surfing the web even though i dont do it much from my ps3 anymore

I love my PS3...i use it for blu ray as well as playing games

i like that it has a built in wireless adapter for the network in out house...i also like surfing the web even though i dont do it much from my ps3 anymore

It is pretty cool web surfing, and having a 65" monitor grin

ps3 games look great in HD. big difference from a regular tube tv to an hd tv.

Was there a lot of people playin COD5 online?