• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

trap Guides

TJFISHER

Has anyone heard of any problems with the new trap Guides with the new bench seat in them. I was told by a local dealer that they are having trouble with the sled giving way and not supporting the bench with the way it is attached to the sled. They said they wouldnt sell any more and were sending the ones they had back because its basically unsafe. Last year they had the two seats in them and this year they went to the bench, which I thought was a bad idea anyway.

Interesting to hear of this problem, When I was looking at these in the store, I kind of wondered how sturdy they would be, I LOVE the bech seat in my Eskimo quick flip, but it mounts differently and is VERY sturdy, I was actually looking to get the guide, guess I'll stick with what I've got for this season and see what comes of it.

Josh

All I can say is. The designer of the fish traps must not be over 5'6" tall. I'm 6'2" tall and with my cold weather boots on, I'm somewhere around 6'5" tall. So when I sit on thoughs seats that are to close to the ground with all the balk of my winter gear on I find it hard to bend over to look down the fishing hole. Just somthing to keep in mind.