• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

"The Bog Weasel"

As Steve mentioned we came upon this weasel during our "bog run" earlier today...To watch this little beauty of a creature was just...well....amazing!...I really do believe it checked out every crevice and crack on all 3 of our vehicles!...lol!....under the hood ,all the tires ...license plates!....you name it ,that little weasel was there!...here's one of the photos...not all of mine turned out that well... grin

Ermine33.jpg

Frame_P1060154-1copy.jpg

Frame_P1060210-6.JPG

Nice ones, Jonny and Jay! What a blast that was. Who'd have thought something so little could have pushed up the adrenaline level in some other things who are so big? gringrin

Just what is IN there, anyway?

3067331432_6f9f0a2efa_o.jpg

Peek!

3067331352_3cc7e695cd_o.jpg

Something smells a little fishy

3067331216_f661d54c94_o.jpg

Bite me, Ford boy!

3067330986_f228aeccdb_o.jpg

Exploring Minnesota indeed

3066489953_f7b5991833_o.jpg

Jay, I'm onto the hawks and eagles and chickadees and gray jays and redpolls and trains and photograpers next. We'll see.

MM, while the second one will sell some prints (it's almost full frame), I think the explore Minnesota image will have the ultimate best market. Think tourism/promotion. gringrin

Nice bunch of photos. I wish I had been there. I saw a nature show one time where an ermine was guarding his food against a wolf, and doing a danged good job of it. Them things can be vicious for their size.

Steve, I agree with the Explore MN shot. I can see a lot of possibilities there. BTW, your exif doesn't show up in any of your images.

X-T, there was no EC in these images. I used evaluative metering and the whites luckily were not blown out in any of them. One or two were about 1/3 underexposed.

It's hard to let the meter just be the meter (well, it's hard for me, anyway), but sometimes that's best. smilesmile