• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Spike Orders - Were getting close

"presentation is more important than imitation"

Each year I become more and more of a "Simpleton". I like to have tons and tons of jigs and custom stuff nobody has cool but realistically I probably need 6...

I'll take a Jedi with 2 unpainted jigs - a horizontal and vertical hanging something, tipped with two spikes over someone with all the gear.

Iv'e never played with colored spikes but if it gives a guy confidence, thats a good thing...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spikes and waxies are in and very plump and healthy!

When you see me...

Tim - $25

Todd - $47

Z - $9

Craig- $9

Tuzzy- $9

Doug - $23

Chris- $23

Ray - $9

Frank- $23

Bruce- $9

Jimmy- $9

Kyle - $9

Sammy- $23

Todd I'm bringing Doug's, Sammy's and Chris's order to you. Momma isn't crazy about the waxworms on the stairs mad

Call me Todd and let me know what's a good time to drop off the goods.

Chris I'll catch up to you tomorrow. I get back from lunch aroud 12:20 p.m. and I get out of work at 3 p.m.. I'll cal from my cell when i return from lunch and I can shoot up to EADS quick.

Were waiting the prognosis of Todd and my spike order the 5,000 ea. we ordered were protecteing the 1,000 ct. orders that look fantastic. Ours were a bit wet and Todd and I came to the decision that next year were ordering 1,000 ct bags like the rest of you guys because they do not ship the 1000 ct. ones with very much saw dust but you guys get plenty of dust in your 1,000 ct. bags.

I was really dissa pointed in the way they shipped it no, ice a card board box with 4 or 5 bunched up single sheet newspapers. Todd and I think our 5,000 on the bottom actually froze a bit from shipping. Were laying them out on praying they all come back.