• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Spike Orders - Were getting close

Here's what I have thus far for orders..

Spikes (5,000) Todd and Donny, Tim,

Spikes (1,000) Z, Craig, Tuzzy, Doug, Chris, Ray, Frank, CNY Bruce, Jimmy, Kyle and Sammy

Waxworms (1,000) Todd

Waxworms (500) Doug, Chris, Frank, Sammy

It may be a week or two watching the weather, but I think as a group if we order will definitely save some coin. JADA Bait has been solid for us the last few seasons but I was talking to Todd and even though the spikes were not as plump from Vado's were going with them this season, for some reason there waxies are very hardy from Vado's

Please tack on to the list and I'll place the order and will have a CNY Meeting for delivery.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bushwacked and couldn't sleep...

It's starting but the flurries ares so few and spereadout it would take 3 hours to accumalate a dusting but that's how it is now. Check back in 15 min. you know how it is around central New York in the winter..

Alright you two. You just keep picking on the gimp . And no I'm not dead laughlaugh but what you gonna do when the wallyey fishing sucks and do what I like to do and that's get on the web and chat and get amped up for ice season. Won't be long... Got an email from Fishingking and he has a big spike order going out to Vados on Monday. I am looking at the temps still but most likely I'll order next Friday at the latest. Just l0oking at the overnight temps and highs in the low 20's

Updated again just talked to CNY Bruce he say's hello to everyone and he's been doing great on the steelies as of late. He called me from the Gander in New Hartford after he ran into "Z" in the ice fishing section.