Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
Jordyn Kaufer

euro larve help..

Where can i buy euro larve near Stillwater/Oakdale/White Bear?

and i was wondering if i should buy in bulk or just get a little bit each time?

any info would be great.

Thanks,

kauf

I buy mine at Vados and you can order online. I get a good sized container and it lasts at least a month. Trick is to put the big container in your "bait" fridge and then just take what you need for the trip with you. They don't like to get warm and then cold again.

I order mine online but if you call Vados, I would guess that you could also pick them up. I purchase a box of 1,000 and keep them in the fridge. I do add a very small amount of water every few weeks.

I whacky hook them which is sideways or place the worm on the tip and thread it part way on. I also squeeze it a little to leave a little juice scent in the water.

Blue Ribbon bait on Century in Oakdale will have what you're looking for. They're a well stocked, small town feel kinda bait shop.

Jordyn - go to Vadosbait DOT com - and the front page has all the info - phone numbers and/or online ordering.

You'll probably need a credit/debit card to pay for it - but just give them your address and wala.

It's easy - they've been around FOREVER (I read about them in Infisherman when I was a kid and Eurolarvae JUST came out - in the 80's, as I recall) and they ship all the time.

Can't be any simpler....

Kauf..

Just go to Vados home page..bottom left you'll see.."Vados Bait Express Shipping Business". Click where it says "Come on in..click here"

Follow the easy steps..I order 2000 at a time.

They keep well in fridge..I use a bait container or sometimes an air tight mason jar. The plain seem to keep better than colored and I can't tell difference in fish catching.

I had to order 2000 more lin mid winter last year..got a lil Bro and a 73 year old neighbor I share with... LOL

Kauf..

You're making it too hard..slow down and ..Just go to Vados home page..bottom left you'll see.."Vados Bait Express Shipping Business". Click where it says "Come on in..click here"

Follow the steps.

ha ok.

i was just confused beause on teh bottom of the cart thing it says- Thank You for your order. On-Line Orders do not include shipping.

so i dont know what i should do

Send me 300 dollars and I'll get you all the bait you need for the winter.

heheh

(shipping not included means they will have to figure out the cost for shipping, then add that to the bill).

Just send me the 300 bucks - I"m your guy...