• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bartlett Fish House On Wheels-Homemade

I Like Worms

Question

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

I couldn't find your topic so I made this one for you. You owe do owe me big time.

Here are the pictures as promised

bartlett-fishhousedoor.jpg

bartlett-fishhousefront.jpg

bartlett-fishhouserear.jpg

bartlett-fishhouserearclosed.jpg

bartlett-fishhousetable.jpg

Oh yeah,
he made his poor wife do all the work on these photos grin.gif

Silveroddo
Isn’t it great to be GM owner! smile.gifI own Chevy’s & and the younger brother is all ford. So as it goes there is rivalry. LOL! No matter what we still have to do the hard part of paying for them. frown.gif Pondering the idea of getting a 2003 but I’ll wait to see if they changed their programs for this month. confused.gif Pretty tempting the way it is.
I have 2 Comfortglow 30000 Btu ventless heaters in my shop. One for the office and storage area and one for the working shop. They both have thermostats and work well. I think they come in three different sizes and this is the biggest. Last time I was in L&M Fleet they really dropped in price since my purchase 3 years or so ago. A small vent wouldn’t hurt at all tho. and help get rid of any unwanted moisture.
My .02 worth. smile.gif
“FISH” grin.gif

------------------
http://www.icesaws.com/

Big Dave 2-The topic "building a crank-up style fish house" is on page four of this forum-Equipment/ Expert information. Hope this helps.
This may be letting the cat out of the bag a little early but if you are looking for an excellent quality frame at a competitive price you may soon be able to look to Fishing Minnesota for that also. That's all I can say for now though. It may be in your best interest to check back to FM before you decide on a frame. Whatever you do decide,.... Have Fun!!-TROY