• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ICE Show Hours

FishnBear

I went to the ice show on Friday last year and priced the Ice Armor for my kids who wanted to buy them yeah they were kind of a good deal compared to stores.But they went to the show on Sunday and were a way better price, and got a pair of the nice gloves thrown in for free with bargaining.Shop around the show before you buy them, but Sunday's the day !!

i went to the show last year when that snowstorm hit - i think it was on a sunday - and holy cow!!! deals galore, there was basically nobody there because of the storm and people were trying to dump all of this stuff for cheap, i was wheelin' and dealin' like crazy!! i got a nw pair of vex bibs for 60 bucks!! i was a happy man to say the least. definetly go the last day to find some deals, and dont be afraid to heckle down that price......