• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Camera flash for Charging Ice Fishing Lures

I 'm looking for some advice on a rechargeable/battery flash that I could use for glowing ice fishing lures. Don't know anything about cameras/flashes, but i do know they will charge up the lures much better than the little things you get at the sporting good stores for that. Anything reccomended, used equipment sites, etc. In-expensive if possible.

Thanks for any input, Moose

Thanks for the replys. I have checked HSOList no luck so far, some there but very $$. I have used all the normal glow lights and they do work, but after fishing with a freind with the camera flash I decided I needed one of those! No comparison in brightness and lenght of glow time. I beleive he got his at a pawn shop for about $35.

Have you tried it with the flash from a point and shoot camera? Not nearly as strong of a light source, but if it works it might be something that you would have with you anyway or could pick up cheap enough somewhere. You could also try to rig up something from a couple of disposable cameras with built in flashes.