• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Reel Repair

MUSKY18

trails end bass pro shop near central/694 is an option. not sure if thats still fridley or blaine. i think fridley. pretty sure it's 73rd street and central, on the frontage road. i'm heading out that way for some wood today. what a coincidence.

Bret,

There's someone in our MI Chapter that does a very good job in the Brainerd area and he gives MI members a discount. Viking Rod and Reel. If you want more info, shoot me an email. He does a great job and he's very quick.

Aaron

If you still have box you bought reel in you can send to Abu in

Sprit Lake Iowa..Pure Fishing... an have them fix it, clean it.

Most times its free..if small charge they bill ya.

Never had a problem...sometimes sent in 4 to 8 reels when I used Abus a lot.

Call number on box to make sure this is still true maybe.

All I ever paid was shipping.

smile

Tommy

Hey Grunt!!!!

I did have the guts once, fortunately, not the brains. Decided to take a reel apart and went a little farther than my mechanical skills can get me. I can build a computer from scratch, but you think I could get that [PoorWordUsage] reel back together? That one made a trip to Spirit Lake!